Infrared Sauna is a type of Sauna that emits sun-like rays to heat the body from inside out.
How does an infrared Sauna help your health?
Saunas provide many benefits. In Australia, saunas are not used as regularly as in other parts of the world to improve health. In many European countries there are many health recovery centres around that include saunas to improve healing, recovery and optimisation of health. Some of the many benefits include:
· Sweat releases heavy metals, chemicals, radioactive particles and other toxins
· Improves circulation
· Enhances immune system
· Relieves internal congestion
· Destroys microbes (bacteria, viruses, tumors, fungi, parasites)
· Gives the body the effect of gentle exercise without the exertion
· Relaxes tight muscles
· Cleanses the skin
· Heals infections
· Improves alkalinity of your system
· Improves your DNA
· Decreases swelling in the body
· Normalises enzymatic function
· Assists weight loss programs
· Fights aging by boosting the metabolism and releasing toxins
· Reduces stress by inhibiting the sympathetic nervous system (fright/flight system)
· Balances the autonomic nervous system to enhance parasympathetic activity (rest and digest), which is essential for healing.