Anyone from all ages can benefit from floating. However, if you have any of the following conditions, please be advised not to float or give us a call to discuss:
- Have had your hair dyed or applied artificial skin tanner within the last three days
- Have received any tattoos/piercings within one week
- Be pregnant and in your first trimester (please receive permission from your medical practitioner in your second trimester onwards)
- Under the influence of any drug or alcohol
- Suffering from an unstable mental health condition, such as psychosis or have suicidal tendencies
- Have epilepsy, hypotension, or a heart condition/a pacemaker
- Have a severe/contagious/infectious skin condition(eczema, sunburn etc…) and open/infected wounds
- has been less than a week since you experienced gastroenteritis/diarrhea
- Had chemotherapy within the last two months
These are all for precautions(safety of yourself and others) and optimal results for your float experience.
If you have any questions or concerns before you float, please call us to discuss.